- An item or feature added to something to make it more attractive.
- The act or process of decorating or adding adornments to something.
- Something added to enhance the appearance or beauty of something.
Late middle english: from old french, from a(d)- "to" + dornement "decoration", from dorner "to decorate", from latin decorare.
- The adornments on the dress were made of delicate lace.
- The adornment of the room with flowers created a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- The adornment was a subtle touch that added elegance to the design.
- The adornment of the table with a tablecloth and place settings was a nice touch.
- The adornment of the cake with fresh fruit was a beautiful addition.
Some random words: pumpkin, pre-columbian, pow