- The willingness to take risks and engage in adventurous activities.
- A policy or action that involves taking risks for potential gain.
From the latin word adventura, meaning "adventure".
- He was criticized for his adventurism in foreign policy.
- The company"s financial success was largely due to its CEO"s adventurism.
- His adventurism led him to climb Mount Everest.
- The country"s economic growth was due to the government"s adventurism in opening up to foreign investment.
- Adventurism can be both positive and negative, depending on the outcome of the risks taken.
Some random words: antimissile, gi, endemic