- An aerodrome is an area of land or water that is used for the takeoff and landing of aircraft.
- In modern usage, the term aerodrome is typically used to refer to a small airport or airfield.
Aerodrome is derived from the greek word "aero" meaning "air" and "dromos" meaning "course" or "way.".
- The aerodrome was a hub of activity as planes took off and landed all day.
- The aerodrome was the starting point for many adventures and journeys by air.
- The aerodrome was a vital link for transportation and commerce in the region.
- The aerodrome was used by military and civilian aircraft for training and operations.
- The aerodrome was a popular destination for aviation enthusiasts and spotters.
Some random words: liberal, vault, combustion