- Having or showing a tendency to be hostile or violent.
- Having or showing a willingness to take risks; confident and self-assured.
- Having or showing a strong desire to succeed or to take control.
Late 19th century: from latin aggress- "attacked", from the verb aggredi, from ad- "to" + gradi "step".
- He had an aggressive personality.
- She has an aggressive driving style.
- The dog is aggressive towards strangers.
- The company adopted an aggressive marketing strategy.
- He had an aggressive approach to making deals.
Some random words: anesthesia, fascination, amount