The art, science, and business of cultivating plants and animals for food and other products.
From late latin agricultūra, from latin ager ("field") + cultūra ("cultivation"), from colō ("cultivat.e")
- Agriculture is a major industry in this region.
- The government is providing support for the development of sustainable agriculture practices.
- The advancement of technology has greatly improved agriculture efficiency.
- Agriculture has been a major source of livelihood for human societies for thousands of years.
- The country's agriculture sector is facing challenges due to climate change and increasing demand for food.