- An airstream is a flow of air, especially as it moves past an object such as an aircraft.
- An airstream can also refer to a stream of air produced by a fan or other mechanical means.
The word "airstream" is a compound of "air" and "stream".
- The airstream produced by the aircraft's wing was critical in determining its lift and stability.
- The airstream was carefully monitored during the flight, as changes in the airflow could have a significant impact on the aircraft's performance.
- The airstream produced by the air conditioning unit was refreshingly cool on the hot summer day.
- The airstream from the open window was a welcome relief from the stuffy, humid air in the room.
- The airstream from the fan provided a soothing breeze, helping to calm and relax the passengers on the flight.
Some random words: dogmatic, ecotourism, shitfaced