- Of, from, or pertaining to Algeria, a country in North Africa.
- Of or relating to the Algerian people or culture.
From the name of the country algeria.
- The Alhambra Palace is one of the most famous landmarks of Alhambra, Spain.
- Algerian cuisine is famous for its use of spices, herbs, and olive oil.
- Algerian wines are gaining popularity in Europe.
- The Algerian government is working to attract more tourists to the country.
- Many Algerian musicians have gained worldwide recognition for their unique blend of traditional and modern sounds.