- Relating to the Church of England or to any of the churches in the Anglican Communion.
- Relating to the Church of England and the churches that are in Communion with it.
Late 16th century: from latin anglicanus, from angli "english people" + -canus "of the kind of".
- He is an Anglican priest.
- The Anglican Church is the established church in England.
- The Anglican Communion is a worldwide association of churches.
- The school is affiliated with the Anglican Church.
- The Anglican service was conducted in a traditional manner.
Some random words: hippopotamus, sapwood, memorize