Opposing or rejecting fascism and its principles.
The word 'antifascist' is derived from the prefix 'anti-' meaning 'against' and 'fascist' referring to a political ideology that advocates for dictatorial power, extreme nationalism and suppression of individual freedoms.
- The antifascist demonstration was held to protest against the rising trend of fascist ideologies.
- The antifascist campaign aimed to educate the public about the dangers of fascism.
- The antifascist alliance was formed to resist the fascist regime and its policies.
- The antifascist activists were imprisoned for their opposition to the fascist regime.
- The antifascist movement gained widespread support as people became more aware of the dangers of fascism.