Opposed to or advocating against the use of nuclear energy or weapons.
Formed from the prefix "anti-" meaning against, and "nuclear" referring to the nucleus of an atom.
- The antinuclear protest movement has gained momentum in recent years.
- The candidate's antinuclear stance was a major factor in her campaign.
- The group's mission is to promote antinuclear policies and raise awareness about the dangers of nuclear power.
- The treaty was a major step towards reducing the number of antinuclear weapons in the world.
- The book presents a strong antinuclear argument and calls for the immediate decommissioning of all nuclear power plants.
Some random words: obsessive-compulsive, trimaran, multicolored