Relating to or affected by aphasia, a disorder characterized by difficulty in speaking or comprehending spoken or written language.
From a- meaning "not" and -phasia meaning "speech".
- The stroke left him aphasic, unable to communicate effectively.
- The patient was diagnosed with aphasia, a language disorder.
- Aphasia can make it difficult to speak, write, or understand speech.
- Aphasia can be caused by a stroke or brain injury.
- Treatment for aphasia may include speech therapy and language therapy.
Some random words: referee, pre-columbian, consequence