- To add something to the end of something else.
- To attach or add as a supplement or annex.
From the latin word "appendere" which means "to hang upon".
- I will append a list of references to the end of my research paper.
- She appended a note to the bottom of the email to explain the delay.
- He appended his signature to the bottom of the document.
- The company appended a disclaimer to the end of their advertisement.
- I will append this additional information to the end of my report.
Some random words: beta, satellite, discontentment