- A carbonated soft drink that typically contains caramel color, caffeine, and a natural or artificial flavor.
- A brand of carbonated soft drink, such as Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola.
The word cola comes from the name of the kola nut, which is used to flavor the drink. the term cola was first used in the early 20th century.
- I would like a cold cola, please.
- The children were drinking cola and eating pizza.
- The cola was too sweet for my taste.
- The cola market is very competitive.
- The cola was served in a glass bottle.