- Relating to a concession, or a legal right to operate a business or service in a specific area or location.
- Given as a concession or at a reduced price or rate.
Concession + -ary.
- The concessionary rate for senior citizens is discounted by 50%.
- Concessionary tickets are available for low-income families.
- The concessionary agreement allows the company to operate the service in the park.
- Concessionary rights are granted by the government to private companies.
- Concessionary loans are offered to small businesses at lower interest rates.