- Relating to or of the nature of a constitution.
- Relating to the fundamental principles according to which a nation, state, or organization is governed.
- Relating to the physical makeup or structure of an organism.
Late 16th century: from latin constitutionalis, from constitu(t)io(n-) "constitution" (see constitution).
- The president's action is unconstitutional.
- The bill violates the constitutional rights of citizens.
- The company's constitutional documents.
- The constitutional reforms.
- He had a constitutional disorder.