- The art or practice of preparing food for consumption.
- A collection of recipes or a cookbook.
From the middle english word "cokery" meaning "the art of cooking".
- She attended a school for cookery to improve her skills in the kitchen.
- This cookery book has a wide range of recipes for different types of cuisine.
- Cookery is an essential skill for anyone who wants to eat well.
- He has a passion for cookery and spends his free time experimenting with new recipes.
- Cookery is not just about preparing food, it is also about presentation and art.