- A line or mark made by folding or pressing something, especially a piece of cloth.
- A line or mark on the skin or surface of something caused by folding or pressing.
The word crease comes from the old english word "cres" which means "a fold" and it first appeared in the english language in the 14th century.
- The shirt had a crease in the front.
- The pants had a crease down the front.
- The sheet had a crease in the middle.
- The paper had a crease from being folded.
- The tablecloth had a crease from being folded.