- Of poor quality; inferior.
- Dirty or shabby.
The word crummy is of uncertain origin. it may have originated as a slang term in the late 19th century and is likely related to the word "crumb" meaning something small and insignificant.
- I can't believe they charge so much for this crummy hotel room.
- This car is crummy, I think it's time for a new one.
- I was disappointed with the crummy service at the restaurant.
- The movie was crummy, I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.
- I"m feeling crummy today, I think I"m coming down with a cold.