- Relating to the cure of a disease or the alleviation of symptoms.
- Having the ability to cure or heal.
Derived from the latin word curare, meaning to heal or to cure.
- The curative powers of the medicine were remarkable, bringing immediate relief to patients.
- The curative properties of the herbal remedies were well known among the local population.
- The curative effects of the therapy were seen in a short amount of time.
- The curative abilities of the new drug were a major breakthrough in medical research.
- The curative qualities of the treatment were a result of its innovative approach to healing.