- Having a lively, upbeat, and often improvisational style, as in jazz music.
- Stylish and fashionable.
From jazz, a genre of music characterized by syncopated rhythms and improvisation, which originated in african american communities in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The jazzy piano solo was the highlight of the concert.
- The jazzy dress was perfect for the party.
- The jazzy car was a real head-turner.
- The jazzy dance moves were a hit with the crowd.
- The jazzy decor of the restaurant gave it a lively atmosphere.
Some random words: phalanx, tunnel, fortuneteller