A sturdy type of pants made from denim, typically with a zipper and button closure and five pockets.
Jeans are a type of pants made from denim, which is a sturdy cotton twill fabric. the name "jeans" comes from the french word for genoa, italy, where the fabric was first made. jeans were first designed in the late 19th century for miners and cowboys who needed durable pants that could withstand the rigors of their work.
- I'm wearing a pair of jeans.
- He bought a new pair of jeans.
- She was wearing her favorite jeans.
- The jeans were too tight.
- The jeans were too loose.
Some random words: vendetta, inconspicuous, inexhaustible