A male given name, derived from the Hebrew name Yochanan.
John is a given name of english and hebrew origin, derived from the hebrew name yochanan meaning "god is gracious".
- My name is John and I'm a software engineer.
- John is the most common name in English-speaking countries.
- In the Bible, John the Baptist was a famous religious figure.
- John F. Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States.
- John Doe is a placeholder name used when the real name is unknown.
Some random words: microeconomic, mean, scampi