- The point at which two or more bones are attached in the body.
- A place or point where two or more things are joined or united.
- A device or piece of equipment used to connect two or more things together.
Middle english: from old french joint, past participle of joindre "to join", based on latin jungere.
- The joint in my finger hurts.
- The joint of the pipe was leaking.
- The roof had a joint that needed to be fixed.
- This joint is the weakest point of the structure.
- The joint venture between the two companies was successful.