(As an adjective)
Judicious ( adjective )
Having or showing good judgment; prudent and wise.
From latin judicium meaning "judgment" or "opinion".
- She made a judicious choice in selecting the right candidate for the job.
- He was judicious in his investments and saw good returns.
- The committee made a judicious decision to invest in the new technology.
- The teacher was judicious in her approach to discipline, using a mix of punishment and encouragement.
- The doctor was judicious in her treatment, considering both the patient's symptoms and overall health.