A mythical water creature in Japanese folklore, typically depicted as having a human-like face and a body with a tortoise shell, webbed hands and feet.
From japanese, refers to mythical creatures that are said to live in rivers and ponds.
- The legend of the kappa is passed down through generations in Japan, with various tales of its mischievous behavior.
- According to Japanese folklore, kappa are able to turn invisible and can be dangerous if not treated with respect.
- The kappa is said to be a shapeshifter, taking many forms like turtles or fish.
- The kappa is one of the most popular yokai in Japan and is often depicted in anime and manga.
- The kappa is said to be able to pull people into the water and drowning them.
Some random words: early, insect, odoriferous