Having a compassionate, empathetic, and caring nature.
The word kindhearted is a compound word that comes from the words "kind" and "hearted". kind refers to a compassionate or generous nature and hearted refers to having a heart or being emotional. it is used to describe a person who is compassionate, empathetic and caring.
- She was a kindhearted person, always willing to help others.
- He was known for his kindhearted nature, always ready to lend a hand.
- The kindhearted nurse went above and beyond to make her patients feel comfortable.
- She had a kindhearted spirit, always ready to offer a smile and a listening ear.
- The kindhearted gesture made a huge difference in the life of the person in need.
Some random words: two-fer, wholehearted, buckskin