- A flightless bird that is native to New Zealand and is the country's national symbol.
- A small, brown, furry fruit with a bright green or golden flesh and small black seeds that is native to China and is also known as the Chinese gooseberry.
The word kiwi comes from the maori language, the indigenous people of new zealand, where the bird is called "kiwi". the word has been in use since the late 19th century to refer to the bird, and since the mid 20th century to refer to the fruit.
- The kiwi bird is the national symbol of New Zealand.
- The kiwi is a flightless bird that is only found in New Zealand.
- He had kiwi for breakfast.
- The kiwi fruit is a good source of vitamin C.
- The kiwi is a small, brown, furry fruit with a bright green or golden flesh.