- A chemical element of the noble gas series in Group 18 of the periodic table, symbol Kr, atomic number 36.
- A gas that is used in electric lamps and in some photographic flashbulbs.
From greek kryptos hidden + -on.
- Krypton is a gas that is used in electric lamps and in some photographic flashbulbs.
- Krypton is a chemical element with the symbol Kr and atomic number 36.
- The element krypton is used in lighting and photography.
- Krypton is one of the noble gases.
- Krypton is used as a filling gas in incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and in some high-power gas lasers.
Some random words: still, nighthawk, transmutation