Not having legal force or binding effect.
Non- + binding.
- The agreement was nonbinding and did not require either party to take any specific action.
- The nonbinding resolution expressed the opinion of the assembly but did not have any legal power.
- He proposed a nonbinding referendum on the issue.
- The nonbinding contract outlined the general terms of the agreement but was not legally enforceable.
- The nonbinding recommendation did not require the government to implement the proposed policy.
Some random words: rebellious, calf, creativity