A Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla filled with cheese and sometimes other ingredients, folded in half and grilled or fried.
From spanish, literally meaning "little cheesy thing".
- I ordered a chicken quesadilla at the restaurant and it was delicious.
- Quesadillas are a popular dish at Mexican restaurants.
- I made a quesadilla for lunch by filling a tortilla with cheese and vegetables.
- The quesadilla was filled with melted cheese and spicy chicken.
- Quesadillas are a great way to use up leftovers and make a quick and easy meal.