A small hairpiece worn to cover a bald spot on the head, especially by men.
Derived from the french word "toupet" which means a small tuft of hair worn on the head, especially by men.
- He wore a toupee to cover his bald head.
- The toupee was made of synthetic hair and was designed to look natural.
- The toupee was attached to the head with a special adhesive.
- He was self-conscious about his toupee and tried to hide it.
- The toupee was a common sight in the entertainment industry, worn by many actors and performers.