- A semi-solid food made from the bacterial fermentation of milk.
- A food made from the fermentation of milk and is a good source of protein, calcium, and probiotics.
The word "yogurt" comes from turkish word "yoğurt" which means "fermented milk".
- I had a bowl of yogurt for breakfast.
- She added some yogurt to the curry to make it creamier.
- He mixed some yogurt with fresh fruit and granola for a healthy snack.
- The yogurt was tangy and had a thick consistency.
- Yogurt is an important ingredient in many Mediterranean dishes.