- Having a lively, spirited, and refreshing quality.
- Having a strong, pungent flavor.
The word zesty is thought to have originated in the late 19th century, and it is probably a shortening of the word "exhilarating".
- The salsa was zesty and it had a kick to it.
- The orange juice was zesty and it was full of flavor.
- The music was zesty and it made her want to dance.
- He was a zesty person, always full of energy and ideas.
- The conversation was zesty and everyone was engaged.
Some random words: unbaked, converse, two-by-four