A metallic element with the atomic number 30 and symbol Zn, commonly used in alloys, batteries, and as a protective coating for other metals.
The word "zinc" originated in the 18th century, it comes from the german word "zink" which means a metallic element.
- Zinc is an important mineral for the human body.
- Zinc is a component of various enzymes.
- Zinc is used to galvanize steel to protect it from rusting.
- Zinc is used to make various alloys.
- Zinc is used to make various coins.
Some random words: darling, desire, breadwinner