Relating to the study or scientific classification of animals.
Derived from the greek word zōon ("animal") + -logia ("study of").
- The zoological society was dedicated to the protection and study of wildlife.
- The zoological museum had an extensive collection of specimens from around the world.
- The zoological park was home to many species of rare and endangered animals.
- The zoological garden was a popular attraction for families and nature enthusiasts.
- The zoological research center was focused on understanding the behavior and biology of different animal species.