A small hole in a tree trunk or branch that is caused by a knotted or twisted growth in the wood.
The term "knothole" is a combination of the words "knot" and "hole", it is used to describe a small hole in a tree trunk or branch that is caused by a knotted or twisted growth in the wood.
- He peered through the knothole in the tree trunk to see what was on the other side.
- She found a knothole in the fence and crawled through to the other side.
- The knothole in the tree provided a natural perch for the bird.
- The knothole in the floorboard made the perfect hiding place for the little girl.
- The knothole in the trunk of the tree allowed the squirrel to access the inside of the tree.
Some random words: telemarketer, abstain, addle